Junior Sales Manager (m/w)
Talentwunder is an award-winning startup in the Direct Sourcing area, which connects companies and recruiter worldwide with the best talents. We developed a search engine which filters more than 1.6 billion profile pages out of 50+ networks. We ensure every client a wide range. Our unique algorithm analyzes big data and identifies candidates who are likely to change their job and even relocate – before they start to look actively for. More than 2,000 recruiters are already registered at Talentwunder and nearly 20 employees work daily for the further development of the product and the company.
(Junior) Sales Manager (m/f)
Depending on experience an entry as a Junior Sales Manager (m /f) or Sales Manager (m/f) is possible.
Your mission: You understand, are enthusiastic, find solutions and your energy inspires customers! You starve for the Talentwunder Mission, win new customers, build our sales in the international markets (especially UK & USA) and grow together with Talentwunder.
- You take real responsibility from day one, get to know modern marketing / sales methods and fully develop your sales skills
- National and international customer acquisition incl. control and negotiation of sales projects to closing
- Proactive care of existing customers
- Participation in strategic elaborations in preparation of sales activities
- Support of market analyzes / trend screening
- Continuous care of our CRM system
- An infectious enthusiasm
- Completed business management training or study are an advantage, but more important is your mindset and your personality
- First experience in Sales – or/ either international sales experience is an advantage
- You are motivated, conscientious and goal-oriented with an ability to put yourself in your customers shoes
- Experience or interest in selling complex products
- Ideally affinity for SaaS products / recruiting trends
- You have a strong readiness to learn, always want to be better and share the knowledge with others
- You have exceptional written and spoken skills in English, German and/ or other languages
- True innovation providing our customers a real added value
- Versatile development opportunities and the opportunity to participate decisively in the successful growth of Talentwunder
- You work in a small but successful team surrounded by sympathetic and cooperative colleagues
- Light-filled HQ in Berlin’s heart with start up flair, plentiful snacks, ping-pong and team activities
- Perks and benefits
You want to develop yourself in a successful, fast-growing startup? Welcome to Talentwunder! We offer you an exciting task in a dynamic environment with flat hierarchies and a working atmosphere, that is fun .
Interested? We’re excited to receive your application! Please send us your resume, your earliest possible starting date, your salary expectations.