Talentwunder is an award-winning startup in the Direct Sourcing area, which connects companies and recruiter worldwide with the best talents. We developed a search engine which filters more than 1.6 billion profile pages out of 50+ networks. We ensure every client a wide range. Our unique algorithm analyzes big data and identifies candidates who are likely to change their job and even relocate – before they start to look actively for. More than 2,000 recruiters are already registered at Talentwunder and nearly 20 employees work daily for the further development of the product and the company.
Senior Frontend Engineer (React) (m/f)
We’re looking for skilled senior software engineers for our React-based Frontend who care about efficiency and maintainable software. Our challenges include scaling to respond rapidly and servicing our users while consistently providing them with up-to-date data in a user-friendly tool. We strive to create a fast yet reliable platform enabling our developers to continuously ship updates.
As a senior developer …
- You have at least two years of experience with one product or in one company
- You have mentored junior developers and helped them move forward
- You have supported your peers in developing their own technical leadership
- You are not afraid to engage people you disagree with
- You are a passionate, intelligent person who is a techie at heart, making a difference is what drives you
Your job will be to improve and extend our Frontend with a small team of – currently – three full-time developers and three students (but we want to grow further).
- Develop, implement, and maintain React-based features in our Frontend
- Design and integration features with our Grails-based Backend
- Build robust and evolvable solutions with quality of service and data integrity in mind
- Focus on quality, efficiency and scalability
- Take responsibility for your solutions and continuously improve on them
- Experience with React.JS and similar frameworks
- Experience with agile software development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with testing techniques is a plus
- Experience with our Backend technologies Groovy/Java and Grails is a plus
- Good communication skills in both German and English is a plus (one is sufficient)
What are we offering?
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours without travelling
- Competitive salary with stock options – connecting you directly to the success of the company
- An education budget to spent on conferences, books, online tutorials, meetups, etc.
- A hardware budget to buy the MacBook/Laptop, Monitor, etc. of your choice
- Free drinks, chocolate & fruits
Interested? We’re excited to receive your application! Please send your resume, your earliest possible starting date, your salary expectations and – if available – your profile/portfolio on Github, Stack Overflow, Linkedin, Behance, etc. to Jörg (firstname.lastname@example.org)!